Bright Directions is an excellent way to help your employees set money aside for college and gain tax benefits, including an attractive Illinois income tax deduction and a potential employer tax credit when matching contributions are made.
- Offer your employee’s an important benefit
- Employee contributions eligible for up to a $20,000 Illinois state income tax deduction
- No upfront sales charge on investments for qualifying employers (i.e. 25 or more employees)
- No minimum number to participate
- Illinois tax credit for employers who make a matching contribution
To learn more contact your financial advisor.